Career Opportunities at Uni-Tel Group
Advance Your Career
We are always looking for talented IT professionals. Uni-Tel Group offers career advancement opportunities, training and competitive benefits. Uni-Tel Group is an equal opportunity employer.
SECURITY SYSTEMS ELECTRONICS TECHNICIAN
A growing company is looking for a clean, professional, positively motivated experienced commercial security systems electronics technician. This person should have 3-5+ years experience in installing, troubleshooting, servicing, and programming access control systems, video management systems (IP and Analog), as well as knowledge in visitor management, gate and roll up controls, turnstiles and intrusion detection systems.
- Good mechanical skills are required for the installation of electronic locking mechanisms.
- Good electrical and electronic background is required for system troubleshooting.
- Good knowledge of tools and troubleshooting equipment (multimeter) is a must.
- Must be able to work independently as well with others.
- Must have a good driving record.
- Must have an understanding of federal, state and local codes.
- Must have at least a high school diploma or equivalency.
- Licensing and certifications are not required but are a plus.
Please use the contact form on this page to upload your resume and get more information about the job listing.
More Job Openings
CABLING PROJECT MANAGER – View/Download Job Description
JUNIOR ESTIMATOR – View/Download Job Description
CABLING TECHNICIAN, New York City – View/Download Job Description
RCDD STRUCTURED CABLING PROFESSIONAL – View/Download Job Description
OUTSIDE SALES REP – View/Download Job Description
Send Your Resume
To apply for open positions and other job opportunities, please fill in the form below and upload your cover letter and resume in PDF file format. We will be in touch soon.